CoolSculpting® is quickly becoming one of the most popular non-surgical fat reduction treatments available today – and for good reason.
That’s because CoolSculpting® doesn’t require any surgery, carries no downtime, and delivers noticeable – and exciting! – results.
Speaking of results, that brings us to one of the most common questions we hear during CoolSculpting® consultations: “How long will my CoolSculpting® results last?”
*Individual results may vary
CoolSculpting® Results: How Long Will They Last?
CoolSculpting® is designed to damage stubborn fat cells via freezing energy. Once these fat cells are damaged, they shrink in size, resulting in noticeable inch loss. Over time, the body’s natural waste removal processes work to flush out the damaged fat cells, which results in permanent fat removal.
But there’s a caveat to that use of the word “permanent.” You see, once the damaged fat cells are removed, they’re 100% gone. But that doesn’t mean new fat cells can’t grow back to take their place.
That’s why, when it comes to how long your CoolSculpting® results may last, the answer really depends on you.
REQUEST A CONSULTATION
How to Maintain Your CoolSculpting® Results
There’s no magic secret to maintaining your CoolSculpting® results; rather, it comes down to following healthy habits. Here a steps you can take to help maintain your CoolSculpting® results:
- Continue to eat a healthy diet filled with lean proteins, healthy starches, and lots of veggies.
- Get plenty of exercise to supplement your diet.
- Drink lots of water, especially in the days following your CoolSculpting® session. (Drinking water can aid in flushing out the treated fat cells.)
- Lightly massage the treated area in the days after your treatment, as this can help break down the fat cells.
- Opt for maintenance CoolSculpting® sessions to ensure your results are maintained.
Most people need about two to five CoolSculpting® treatments to achieve their ideal results.
*individual results may vary
Take the Next Step
Schedule a free consultation with one of our knowledgeable Coolsculpting® Specialists at Twin Ports Dermatology in Duluth, MN. You can also call our office directly to schedule – (218) 302-1000.