Restylane Lyft for Younger-Looking Cheeks and Hands
If you want a naturally youthful appearance, it’s important to do more than target wrinkles; you need to add
volume to cheeks and hands. That’s where Restylane Lyft comes in!
How Does Restylane Lyft Work?
Restylane Lyft is an FDA-approved filler that uses hyaluronic acid to add noticeable volume to key facial areas like the cheeks, as well as minimize the appearance of nasolabial folds and wrinkles. Restylane Lyft is also the first dermal filler approved to treat volume loss of the hands.
Want to experience Restylane Lyft for yourself? Twin Ports Dermatology can offer complimentary consultations for filler injections.
Am I a Good Candidate for Restylane Lyft?
You’re a good candidate for this filler if you’ve seen volume loss in your cheeks and hands. Additionally, Restylane Lyft can minimize deep folds and wrinkles around the nose and mouth.
Consultations Are Available Now
Take the first step. Get your questions answered and find out which treatment option is best for your personal situation by meeting with one of our knowledgeable medical staff at Twin Ports Dermatology for an in-person consultation.
Simply fill out the form on this page, and one of our experienced team members will reach out to you promptly to schedule your consultation.
How Long Does a Typical Treatment Take?
Restylane Lyft injections take about 30 minutes to perform, depending on the targeted treatment areas.
What Results Will I See?
You’ll see confidence-boosting results in about one to two weeks; these results include more cheek volume, fewer facial folds and wrinkles, and even younger-looking hands.
Is There Any Downtime?
- Avoid taking aspirin, vitamin E, garlic, alcohol, Ginko Biloba, fish oil, or any blood thinners for 5 days before treatment as these can increase the risk for bruising.
- Avoid dental work or vaccinations 2 weeks before & after treatment.
- You may have some redness, swelling, and bruising that can last a few days post-treatment. However, most of this is mild. Most people return to work the next day and can cover most of this with makeup.
- Avoid strenuous activity for 48 hours.
- Wait 4-6 weeks after injection for any Med Spa service on the face.
*individual results may vary
Take the First Step - Request A Consultation
If you would like to schedule an in-person consultation, please fill out the form on this page and one of our knowledgeable medical staff members at Twin Ports Dermatology will reach out to you promptly. You can also call our Duluth, MN office directly to schedule: 218-302-1000.
Twin Ports Dermatology serves the greater Duluth area. We’re the only locally owned private dermatology clinic & medspa in the area.
*Individual results may vary