Belotero to Treat Under-Eye Hollows
Do you have dark circles under your eyes? Do people comment that you look tired? If so, it’s time to discover the smoothing powers of Belotero treatments. These filler injections help minimize the appearance of moderate to severe under-eye hollows.
How Does Belotero Work?
Belotero is one of the softest fillers on the market. It is gentle enough to treat the most delicate areas of the face. It is the perfect choice for both fine lines and under-eye concerns.
Curious about this filler? Twin Ports Dermatology offers complimentary consultations for Belotero injections.
Am I a Good Candidate for Belotero?
You’re a good candidate for Belotero if you have fine lines on your face or struggle with under-eye hollows or dark circles under your eyes.
BEFORE & AFTER PHOTOS
How Long Does a Typical Treatment Take?
Belotero injections take between 15 to 20 minutes to perform.
What Results Will I See?
Good news: Belotero results are immediate, and include an immediate reduction in the appearance of fine lines, eye hollows or dark circles under the eyes. Results usually last about six months or more.
Is There Any Downtime?
There’s no significant downtime with Belotero treatments, so you can return to your normal activities after your appointment. You may have some tenderness and bruising however.
- Avoid taking aspirin, vitamin E, garlic, alcohol, Ginko Biloba, fish oil, or any blood thinners for 5 days before treatment as these can increase the risk for bruising.
- Avoid dental work or vaccinations 2 weeks before & after treatment.
- You may have some redness, swelling, and bruising that can last a few days post-treatment. However, most of this is mild. Most people return to work the next day and can cover most of this with makeup.
- Avoid strenuous activity for 48 hours.
- Wait 4-6 weeks after injection for any Med Spa service on the face.
*individual results may vary
Take the First Step - Request A Consultation
If you would like to schedule an in-person consultation, please fill out the form on this page and one of our knowledgeable medical staff members at Twin Ports Dermatology will reach out to you promptly. You can also call our Duluth, MN office directly to schedule: 218-302-1000.
Twin Ports Dermatology serves the greater Duluth area. We’re the only locally owned private dermatology clinic & medspa in the area.
*Individual results may vary