As you use our site, we may collect information or data about your device, usage of our site, or you as an individual. The types of information collected will vary depending on your personal device and its setup, browser, software, your actions taken on our site, and more. Pieces of data we may collect, or “Personal Information” are listed but not limited to the examples below:
- Device, browser, software, and hardware information about your browsing session along with details about your browsing session like time, general location, cookie information, sites browsed, products viewed or interacted with, search queries, and general interaction with the site.
- We collect this info to help better improve our site, your personal experience with us, and to inform our marketing efforts.
- This info may be collected automatically with your use of the site or be triggered by specific actions taken on the site.
- This info may be shared with third parties and plugins.
- Transaction based data such as name, billing address, shipping address, card information, email, phone number, products in cart, and other details important to the order.
- This info is used to process your transactions to provide goods and services you process through our site, provide you with invoices or billing or receipts of transaction, screen orders for risk or fraud, and/or provide you with information or advertising for products or services that may be pertinent for you.
- This information is collected or shared from you.
- We may share this info with our processors such as PayPal and other payment services or through our site host Woo Commerce.
- Relevant transaction information such as products or services ordered, date of transaction, and more may be shared with third-party marketing platforms (such as, but not limited to Google, Klayvio, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Tik Tok, and Klarna) to better serve you information such as other products and services that may interest you and/or provide you with rewards and perks for your purchases on our site. This third parties often will require your sign-up, opt-in, or usage to collect your data.
- If your order is shipped, provided shipping address will be shared with our shipping and fulfillment providers. Individuals have the option to pick up their orders at the clinic at 1414 Woodland Avenue Duluth, Minnesota 55803.
- We retain your order data for our analysis and other purposes indefinitely unless you ask us to delete this data. To request us to delete applicable data, please reach out to Customer Service.
- Submitted information via request forms provided by the user or by interaction with customer support.
- This includes any info submitted in a submission form anywhere on our site or given to customer service by you in any capacity.
- This helps us better serve you in your inquiries or submissions.
- This information may be shared with third party form services or software used by our customer service team.
Certain content, products and services available via our Service may include materials from third-parties.
Third-party links on this site may direct you to third-party websites that are not affiliated with us. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy and we do not warrant and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third-party materials or websites, or for any other materials, products, or services of third-parties.
We are not liable for any harm or damages related to the purchase or use of goods, services, resources, content, or any other transactions made in connection with any third-party websites. Please review carefully the third-party’s policies and practices and make sure you understand them before you engage in any transaction. Complaints, claims, concerns, or questions regarding third-party products should be directed to the third-party.
By using our website or features provided by third parties, you agree to those third parties’ policies as well as our own. Please carefully review.
We use Google Analytics to help improve our site based on customer data. You can read about (https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en) and opt-out of Google Analytics here (https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout). We also share data with and/or run targeted advertisement with several other third parties as described prior. You can opt out of targeted advertising or learn more about targeted advertising on these sites here: Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads), Google (https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous), Pinterest (https://help.pinterest.com/en/article/personalization-and-data), TikTok ( https://support.tiktok.com/en/account-and-privacy/personalized-ads-and-data/personalization-and-data), Instagram (https://help.instagram.com/1415228085373580),General/Multiple (http://optout.aboutads.info/).
You have the option of placing an order over the phone with customer service 218-302-1000 or shopping our clinic at 1414 Woodland Avenue Duluth, Minnesota 55803.
This website is not intended for individuals under the age of 18. If you are younger than 18 years old, please do not access this site and request assistance of your guardian.
For any questions feel free to contact Twin Ports Dermatology 1414 Woodland Avenue Duluth, Minnesota 55803 at [email protected].