Are you a Dermatologist with the desire to work in a small clinic environment that revels in patients care? Twin Ports Dermatology is looking a self-motivated, hard-working, dependable Dermatologist for a busy, growing, high-volume locally owned and operated private practice in Duluth, MN. The candidate must exhibit excellent medical, communication, and customer service skills, with a passion for patient care. Applicant must have good problem solving and analytical skills. Ideally, the candidate should have a current Minnesota licensure or the ability to obtain one.
Front Desk Coordinator
Are you a team player who enjoys a fast-paced work environment that focuses on customer/patient engagement? Twin Ports Dermatology is looking for full-time Front Desk Coordinator. In addition to checking in & out patients, the Front Desk Coordinator will be responsible for the following functions:
- Greeting patients as they enter the clinic
- Scheduling patients in the clinic & med spa
- Verifying active insurance
- Educating clients about med spa services and selling retail products
- Utilizing Demand Force to improve no shows & cancellations
- Keeping a watchful eye on scheduling
- Answering phones
- Retail, clinic or office experience
- Customer service oriented, with a passion for engaging with patients
- Energetic, gets along well with others
- Flexible schedule, ability to adapt quickly to fast-paced environment
- Knowledgeable in computer skills, Demand Force experience a plus, however not required
- 40 hours benefit eligible. Some evening hours.
- Clinic Office: 1 year
- Retail Sales/Customer Service: 1 year
About Twin Ports Dermatology
Twin Ports Dermatology is a locally owned and operated, full-service Dermatology Clinic and Med Spa that has been proudly serving the Northland for six (6) years. We believe that every person’s skin condition is different and individualized treatment plans lead to the best care. At Twin Ports Dermatology, we have employed a team of experienced Dermatology Medical Practitioners, including Mohs Surgeons, Dermatologists, Dermatology Physician Assistants, and Nurse Practitioners. From the welcoming greeting you receive at the front desk to the assuring knowledge and skill of your nurse, our clinic provides the best quality service to our patients. As we continue to grow, so do our demands for Front Desk Coordinators.
About Duluth, MN
“Voted Best Outdoor City to Live In”, Duluth offers an endless horizon where the largest freshwater lake in the world meets the sky, rocky cliffs and pristine forests where you’ll find miles of trails to explore. Duluth is a thriving community where you can take in a show, explore nature, dine and stay in comfort no matter where your plans take you.
*individual results may vary
Take the First Step - Request A Consultation
If you would like to schedule an in-person consultation, please fill out the form on this page and one of our knowledgeable medical staff members at Twin Ports Dermatology will reach out to you promptly. You can also call our Duluth, MN office directly to schedule: 218-302-1000.
Twin Ports Dermatology serves the greater Duluth area. We’re the only locally owned private dermatology clinic & medspa in the area.
*Individual results may vary