Are you interested in trying out dermal filler injections for yourself, but not sure which one is the right choice for you?
We can help you find the answers with our quick guide on how to pick the right dermal filler for you!
The Most Common Types of Dermal Filler
At Twin Ports Dermatology, we’re pleased to provide our patients with a wide menu of dermal filler options, each designed to help you achieve your aesthetic goals. Let’s take a closer look at our menu and what each dermal filler is meant to treat.
- Juvederm Voluma XC: This hyaluronic acid-based filler is the perfect option for candidates who want to get youthful-looking cheeks, all while treating the appearance of cheek wrinkles and fine lines.
- Juvederm Ultra Plus XC: If you have smile lines or marionette lines near your nose, mouth, or around your jawline, Juvederm Ultra Plus XC can smooth these facial folds away for a much more youthful appearance.
REQUEST A CONSULTATION
- Juvederm Ultra XC: Want to experience natural-looking lip augmentation? This dermal filler uses hyaluronic acid to add volume to thinning or aging lips, as well as smooth out vertical lip wrinkles (smokers’ lines).
- Restylane: We use Restylane treatments to create more facial volume, as well as improve the look of aging hands by minimizing visible veins and hand wrinkles.
- Restylane Lyft: If you’ve seen noticeable volume loss in your mid-facial region (particularly in your cheeks), FDA-approved Restylane Lyft can add volume back and create a more youthful appearance.
- Sculptra: This popular dermal filler can treat most facial wrinkles and folds, giving you a smoother and younger-looking appearance without undermining your natural smile.
- Radiesse: This dermal filler is an excellent choice for patients who want to improve the appearance of nasolabial folds that stretch from the nose to the corners of the mouth.
How to Tell Which One is Right for You
The dermal filler that’s right for you usually depends on the specific aging symptom you want to treat. For example, if you have nasolabial folds, we may recommend trying out Radiesse; if you’re bothered by the appearance of aging hands, Restylane might be our recommended option.
No matter what you’re looking for, our team is dedicated to helping you find the right solution for you!
*individual results may vary