Admit it: You’ve heard about microneedling, and you’re definitely intrigued by this innovative new treatment.
Maybe you learned about microneedling while watching “Keeping Up with the Kardashians”. Or maybe a friend told you about the skin-rejuvenating powers of a microneedling treatment. Regardless, when it comes to microneedling, you’ve got one question:
“How much does microneedling cost?”
*Individual results may vary
How Much Does Microneedling Cost?
According to Healthline.com, a single microneedling treatment can cost anywhere between $100 to $700.
Most microneedling clients need anywhere from two to five treatments (spaced four to six weeks apart) to see their ideal results.
What Factors Affect My Microneedling Costs?
There’s a wide range between microneedling costs, and for good reason – there are a lot of factors that can affect that final price tag. These factors include:
- The size of the area being treated
- How well your skin responds to treatments
- The number of microneedling treatments you need to see results
- The cost-of-living index where your microneedling treatments are being performed
- If there are any additional components being added to your treatment (like microneedling with PRP)
- If there are any specials or discounts running at the time
- And more
Here at Twin Ports Dermatology, we offer both single-session microneedling treatments and package deals for patients who are interested in a full treatment regimen.
REQUEST A CONSULTATION
Is Microneedling a Good Choice for Me?Microneedling is a good choice for you if you’re unhappy with the appearance of your skin for any of the following reasons:
- You have stubborn wrinkles and fine lines
- You have hyperpigmentation that won’t fade
- You have signs of sun damage
- You have older acne scars that haven’t faded over time
- Your skin texture is uneven
- And more
*individual results may vary